School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference.
If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.
Our policies are organised into groups below.
Paper copies are available from the school office on request.
Charging & Remissions
Early Careers Teachers
- EFPS Record of Processing Activities
- EFPS Bring you own device policy23
- EFPS CCTV 23
- EFPS Clear Desk
- EFPS Cyber security policy
- EFPS Data Breach Policy
- EFPS Data Protection including SAR
- EFPS Freedom of Information Policy
- EFPS Home Working Policy
- EFPS information and electronic communication policy
- EFPS Information Security Policy
- EFPS Pupils' Biometric Information Policy
- EFPS Social Media Policy
- EFPS Record of processing activities
- EFPS Data Retention Policy.
- EFPS CCTV POLICY
- EFPS Pupils' Biometric Information Policy.pdf
- EFPS Information Guide
Safeguarding & Child Protection
- Safeguarding Policy Elms Farm 2023-24
- EFPS Online Safety policy
- Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023
- Designated Teacher for Looked After/ Previously Looked After Children
- EFPS Allegations of abuse against staff policy
- EFPS DBS and SCR Policy
- EFPS Low level safeguarding concerns policy
- EFPS Professional Boundaries policy
- EFPS Whistleblowing & Misconduct Policy
- EFPS Physical Intervention Policy